Drafting & Litigating Indemnities - Tips, Pitfalls & More
This webinar is for those who are drafting or litigating indemnities.
It provides an up to date review of the recent cases and includes tips for drafting.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Using verbs: ‘hold harmless’ ‘defend’ and ‘indemnify’
- Selecting the words that create a due debt
- Avoiding a breach of contract as a trigger
- Mitigations and remoteness - in or out?
- Drafting pitfalls to avoid when giving indemnities
- Drafting tips to maximise the indemnity
- The relationship between the indemnity and the exclusion clause
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 21st February 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.