Drafting & Litigating Exclusion Clauses - A One Hour Update
This webinar is for those who are drafting B2B or B2C contracts and for those who are litigating the exclusion clause.
It provides an up to date review of the recent cases and of the developments in the meaning of consequential loss.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Excluding by reference to loss of profits, loss of revenue and other financial losses
- Specific categories - including loss of data and loss of goodwill
- Using words ‘direct’ or ‘indirect’- what do they mean?
- New cases on consequential loss and how to re-negotiate
- Capping to contract price- the insurance discrepancy
- Other types of exclusion clauses such as the entire agreement
- Drafting B2C and the Consumer Rights Act