Drafting Commercial Contracts - The Topical Issues
This live lunchtime session discusses a series of topical issues which those drafting contracts need to be aware of. A series of cases will be discussed with the emphasis on practical steps to take to avoid repeating the mistakes that others have made.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Contract formation - the perils of e-mail and informal conversations
- Endeavours clauses - latest developments
- Exclusion and limitation clauses - how will the courts resolve interpretation issues?
- Liquidated damages - what guidance exists as to how these clauses will be interpreted in a B2B context?
- No oral modification clauses - can these clauses successfully prevent an oral variation of contract?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
12:30pm - 1:30pm