Distressed Debt Investment Funds - An Introduction
Distressed debt investment funds in the European market have increased in recent years and as the global economy falters there will undoubtedly a greater opportunity set through Europe in leveraged finance structures.
This course is aimed at delegates with little or no prior experience of the subject matter.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Leveraged finance capital structures
- How key consent thresholds in documentation may be used as leverage by holdout creditors
- How a consensual restructuring deal may be implemented
- Alternative options where a consensual deal is not possible
- How release mechanics in intercreditor agreements can be used in practice in an enforcement
- Junior creditor protections in English law intercreditor agreements
- Practical considerations
- Replacing a trustee and security trustee
- Indemnities required by trustee and security trustee
- Examples of how loan to own strategies have been implemented
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme