Directors & Officers Insurance - Current Issues
Given the increased regulatory scrutiny upon directors and officers, and the wider scope for litigation to be brought, this is an area of significant importance where businesses and their advisers need a current and thorough understanding of the issues.
This course will use case studies in order to emphasise the most important areas in practice.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The current landscape in the UK for directors and officers insurance
- The purpose of directors and officers insurance
- A review of key parts of typical insurance policy wording including who is covered, what is covered, financial limits, the treatment of costs, and exclusions
- An analysis of the ‘claims-made’ nature of directors and officers insurance protection.
- The alternatives to directors and officers insurance cover
- The position in some other jurisdictions including the US
- A consideration of key case law
- Practical issues to bear in mind for those involved in arranging directors and officer cover or alternatives
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme