Dental Negligence Claims - An Introductory Guide
The rise in firms offering dental negligence claims has increased rapidly over the last 10 years. Many new entrants to the market place are rebuffed by the complexity of the actions and the seemingly impenetrable nature of the experts' reports.
The aim of this webinar is familiarise those who wish to or who already have embarked upon such claims with the nature of the evidence that they will need to garner to be successful and to help understand how these claims are run proportionately and profitably.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The task of vetting potential claims, what to look for, what to avoid
- Identifying defendants and acquiring relevant records
- Interpreting the inevitably complex dental records
- Isolating the problematic limitation issues
- Identifying the expert reports necessary
- Drafting key pre litigation correspondence
- The role and special place of defence organisations
- Basic quantum analysis and managing client expectations
- Key case law
- When to move to litigation