Dealing with Insolvent Estates - A ‘How To’ Guide
When is an estate insolvent and what do you do when it is?
The costs of administration are a priority expense of the estate (and so payable before most debts) but a mistake can lead to a loss of fees or even a liability to creditors.
The key, therefore, is in recognising the problems early on and responding appropriately.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to recognise early when an estate may be insolvent
- The procedures for administering an insolvent estate
- The risks for the probate practitioner
- The consequences of insolvency
- When to seek an Insolvent Estates Administration Order