Dealing with Challenging Colleagues & Angry Individuals at Work
Because we are all different, we can often find some people more challenging to work with than others.
When that happens it is easy to become so focused on the negative and problematic behaviour that we lose sight of the other positive contributions they may make.
This live broadcast session will help you understand what it is about others that you find challenging, as well as pausing to consider what the drivers for their behaviours may be - and possibly how you might even be inadvertently contributing to the problem.
What You Will Learn
This live session will cover the following:
- What do we mean by ‘challenging’
- What assumptions do we make about the behaviour of others
- Why is it important to tackle the root of the issue
- Why do some people ‘just push your buttons’
- Practical frameworks for tricky conversations
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.