Damages in Professional Negligence Cases - A Bitesize Update
This webinar is designed as an update on losses in professional negligence cases which was described by Lord Sumption in BPE v Hughes as 'one of the main dilemmas of the law of damages'. The approach taken by the Court of Appeal in Lloyds Bank plc v McBains Cooper Consulting Ltd  will also be explored.
What You Will Learn
This 30 minute webinar will cover the following:
- The approach to damages as developed by the courts
- The areas of dilemma for the practitioner
- Scenarios which give rise to the dilemma
- Approaches to the issue which the practitioner can consider
- Summary of the decision in Lloyds Bank plc v McBains Cooper Consulting Ltd and how this applies in practice
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 30th July 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.