Cross Examination for Expert Witnesses - Everything You Need to Know
As an expert witness you may be a leader in your respective field and have an in depth knowledge of your area of expertise, but are you ready to give evidence in Court?
Do you know what will be expected of you and how your evidence to the court will be scrutinised? Will your knowledge stand up to rigorous cross examination?
This one hour webinar will be an invaluable tool for all expert witnesses, who may lack the experience of being involved in court proceedings, whether criminal or civil.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover a number of areas including the following:
- The focus of the expert report
- Key areas of preparation in advance of any trial
- The purpose of cross-examination and pitfalls to be avoided
- How to be better than the cross-examiner
- How to assist the legal team to the best of your ability
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Just click Expert Witness