Credit Hire - The Latest Issues for Personal Injury Lawyers
Ensuring you are on top of all the latest issues concerning credit hire is always a priority.
This course will bring you up to date with the latest issues and arguments to get the best possible outcome for your client. It will also consider the Court of Appeal decision in McBride v UK Insurance Ltd and Clayton v EUI Ltd (t/a Admiral Insurance) .
What You Will Learn
The course will cover the following:
- Need - Mulholland v Hughes
- Rate - BHR
- Pattni v First Leicester Buses Ltd
- Stevens v Equity Syndicate Management Ltd
- McBride v UK Insurance Ltd, Clayton v EUI Limited (t/a Admiral Insurance) 
- Duration - Clark v Ardington
- Impecuniosity - Lagden v O'Connor, Zurich Insurance Plc v Umerji
- Valid agreements
- Dimond v Lovell
- Consumer Credit Act
- Subrogated claims
- Portal and exits
- Phillips v Willis
- Fundamental Dishonesty/ Fraud - considering Haider v DSM 
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme