Corporate Insolvency - Recent Case Law & Developments with Stephen Allinson
Corporate insolvency is continuing to make the headlines and the uncertainty around the economy is bringing real challenges for many businesses.
This webinar will consider recent developments and up to date case law and is presented by Stephen Allinson who is the current Chair of the Board of the Insolvency Service.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The corporate insolvency market - trends to look out for
- The 2016 Rules - all settled down now?
- The CVA debate - are landlords in particular really losing out?
- Administration as a rescue remedy - the latest law and practice; are we seeing a new approach by the courts?
- Recovering assets post insolvency - all the latest case law analysed
- Directors and insolvency - does the law strike the right balance?
- Corporate insolvency reform - where are we at?
- Regulation of the profession - time for change?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.