Corporate Governance - What’s New?
This live broadcast spread over 2 sessions provides a comprehensive update on the UK corporate governance arena, looking back over reporting in 2019 and looking forward to anticipated developments in 2020 and 2021.
The course is aimed at all time-poor business professionals needing to keep up-to-date with the ever-changing corporate governance landscape.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The May corporate governance reform package and reforms since then
- The new Codes of Corporate Governance (FRC, QCA and Wates) and code reporting trends to date
- Proxy agency responses to key issues (such as diversity, remuneration, climate, overboarding)
- An analysis of the Investment Association public register of significant votes against board recommended resolutions
- Stakeholder reporting legislation and reporting trends to date
- Modern slavery TISC statements
- Payment practices reporting
- Shareholder Rights Directive implementation
- Audit reform
- The ‘Corporate Transparency and Register Reform’ consultation
- The Fifth Money Laundering Directive - Implications for UK PSC Register
- The new Register of Overseas Entities owning UK Property
- Directors' remuneration - the new regulations explained
- Any other pertinent updates (for example, the restoration of HMRC as a preferential creditor and other implementations of the Insolvency and Corporate Governance consultation)
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
9:30am - 12:00pm
9:30am - 12:00pm