Contentious Probate - Recent Decisions & Developments
This webinar will review recent notable decisions and developments in contentious probate cases, noting recent trends and considering possible future developments.
- Whether the test for testamentary capacity has, or is likely, to change
- Possible changes under the Law Commission's Wills consultation
- The Court's recent approach to Inheritance Act claims
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The test for testamentary capacity and prospects of successfully challenging a will on this basis
- How contentious and non-contentious practice may change if the Law Commission's recommendations are implemented
- When permission to bring an Inheritance Act claim out of time, and when an award under the Act, is likely or unlikely to be granted
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 7th June 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.