Construction Insolvency - The Latest Issues for Restructuring Professionals
Construction cases can be challenging for restructuring professionals to deal with.
This course will cover the latest issues for insolvency practitioners with tips on how to maximise returns in a construction insolvency.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Fundamentals of the payment and performance cycle
- Selling a construction business on insolvency and novations
- Termination and considerations for the non-defaulting party
- Collection of monies post termination
- Retention collection
- Three things that get in the way of collection
- Set off
- Retention of title
- Performance bonds
- Adjudication and insolvency
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme