Confidentiality & Disclosure - The SRA Requirements
Being able to reconcile duties of confidentiality and disclosure are requirements which are at the core of the legal profession.
The SRA expects nothing less than a committed ethical response and that law firms have appropriate risk management strategies in place.
The live broadcast session is aimed at COLPs, compliance professionals, solicitors and anyone who works in a law firm who needs to understand these topics and prepare for the SRA Standards and Regulations which come into force on 25 November 2019.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- What the SRA expects in terms of confidentiality
- The SRA Standards and Regulations - clues about these expectations
- Confidentiality management
- The issue with disclosure
- Legal overlap - the protection of data, information security
- Managing the risks in practice - compliance tips
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.