Conducting Effective Appraisals & PD Reviews - A Guide for Managers & Supervisors
At all stages of a career, the performance appraisal or personal development review is a critical conversation in the relationship between line managers and individual team members. However, a number of organisations are steering away from the traditional annual performance review towards more regular development discussions and real-time feedback.
This webinar will consider a number of key questions including:
- Why are reviews important in your organisation?
- How do they fit with the wider performance management strategy?
- What are the different approaches?
- How do you manage an effective development conversation?
This webinar is suitable for first-time managers and supervisors but also those with existing experience who are keen to refresh skills and gain some new ideas.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The importance of development reviews
- Process and procedure - different approaches
- How to conduct an effective development discussion
- Positive and constructive feedback
- Strengths-based and coaching styles
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 8th June 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.