Compliance for Support Staff - An Essential Guide
This webinar is aimed at all legal support staff with client retainer responsibilities and will explore the new SRA code of conduct which is being introduced; the key duties everyone needs to observe and how to differentiate you and your firm without breaching the rules.
After viewing this webinar you will be able to appreciate the code of conduct's key provisions, the new freedoms and the drawbacks.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The key duties and new rules
- Breaches in practice - how easy it is to get it wrong
- The need for transparency
- The need for adherence
- How best to protect you and your firm
- Tackle the 'fat smoker' principle - 'why should I comply?'
- Reconcile a zero tolerance policy with a culture of confession
- How to keep the bosses and regulators happy