Competition Law & Brexit - Challenges Explored
This new course will provide a perspective on how competition law may be affected by Brexit and the consequences/challenges for your clients and businesses in the UK.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Update on Brexit process and negotiations
- Competition Investigations
- Mergers and acquisitions - an end to 'one-stop-shop'
- Will UK lawyers lose their 'privilege'?
- State Aid - a return of national champions?
- Competition litigation - would London still be an attractive forum?
- Conclusion - a look ahead
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme