Competition Law Pitfalls in Commercial Agreements - Live at Your Desk - Learn Live
This live broadcast session will focus on the most common forms of commercial agreements (agency, distribution, certain forms of vertical joint ventures) - and how they are treated under UK competition rules. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to navigate through this complex area of the law when drafting or reviewing commercial agreements.
What You Will Learn
Using case studies and practical examples this live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Agents, distributors and resellers - what's the difference from a competition law perspective?
- Types of distribution arrangements (exclusive, sole, non-exclusive and selective)
- Scope of the Chapter 1 Prohibition of the Competition Act 1998
- The most important exemptions under the Block Exemption Regulation for Vertical Restraints (VBER)
- Review of the VBER - what to expect
- The impact of Brexit
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.