Commercial Property Update - Live Broadcast with Sarah Thompson-Copsey
This fast paced live broadcast session looks at the practical impact of recent commercial property and commercial landlord & tenant case law and considers a number of key issues.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Conditional intention, motive & planning in the 1954 Act grounds of opposition
- Renewal terms under the 1954 Act - lease length, rent review, tenant’s break rights
- Frustration, leases and Brexit
- Forcing landlords to repair
- Fencing and swimming pool easements
- Modifying restrictive covenants: getting the application right
- Repudiatory breach of contract
- Adverse possession - fraud & paving
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.