Coaching & Mentoring for HR Professionals - A Masterclass
In HR we often help managers and employees in our organisation with their personal development, but sometimes we don’t always find the time for our own!
This new half day course will focus on how you can find easy ways and time to equip yourself with a coach or a mentor as and when you need one.
The course is aimed at those who are interested to explore the features and benefits of coaching and mentoring for themselves or want to get some research benchmarks about how to apply these methods of flexible learning in your own organisation.
It will cover some best practices in this area and give you the opportunity to practice some of these in a safe and confidential environment.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The difference between coaching and mentoring
- Your goals and when to choose coaching or mentoring to help you find ways to achieve those goals
- Two exercises to practise goal setting
- Why focus on coaching and mentoring for HR Professionals
- That feeling of loneliness or ‘what about me’ in HR
- How your own experience with coaching and mentoring helps others
- Some models of coaching - transactional and transformational
- Exercise on transactional coaching
- Exercise on transformational coaching
- Which his right for you
- Some forms of mentoring -informal or formal
- How mentoring programmes can help with your diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Some examples
- Exercise in mentor and mentee matching
- Break outs and discussion
- Case studies and research
- How to get started
- How to evaluate effective outcomes for you and your team
- New digital innovations in matching, tracking and progress reporting on your coaching or mentoring relationships - demonstration and case studies
2:00pm - 5:15pm
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme