Clinical Negligence Costs in Multi-Track Cases - How to Maximise Recovery
This course is for any clinical negligence lawyer dealing with cases in the multi-track who wants to get a grass roots understanding of running their cases in the most profitable way, by maximising costs recovery, reducing fee leakage and avoiding costs challenges.
You will also get an overview of how to deal with the current and future challenges ahead in relation to proportionality, costs budgeting and fixed costs.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Funding and retainer planning and documenting
- Case and project management best practice
- Costs basics for the clinical negligence practitioner
- Hourly rates and getting the most from these
- Effective costs budgeting, costs and case management hearings
- Expert fees and disbursements, the pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Tactics to adopt when ‘white labelling’ services
- Costs recovery, assessment of costs and the electronic bill of costs
- Fixed costs and what the future holds
- Costs law update and specific issues facing the clinical negligence lawyer
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme