Client Care - A Guide to Best Practice
In the current economic climate it's more important than ever that we work hard to ensure all of our clients receive the very best service possible.
This course will focus on your personal contribution to delivering top notch client care including basic strategies for managing client expectations and approaching recurring issues.
It will also explore the best approaches when dealing with complaints and angry/upset clients.
Who is this aimed at?
This course is aimed at anyone within a professional services organisation who deals directly with clients.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What influences clients' buying decisions
- Understanding what clients want from you and giving them what they need
- Is your current approach to client care 'fit for purpose'?
- Measuring client care & rectifying problem areas
- Managing client expectations: 'voice of the client' v 'voice of the business'
- Tips for keeping cool when working with angry clients
- Mind your language - choosing your words carefully when handling complaints
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme