Claims Against Directors - A Guide to the Insolvency Landscape
In an ever increasingly busy insolvency world, this webinar looks at pursuing claims against directors and third parties in relation to insolvent companies.
In commerce, where insolvency is often seen as the end of the line in attempting to recover debts, this webinar highlights how recoveries can still be made post the winding up of the debtor company by the use of the extensive powers under the relevant legislation.
- What claims can be made against directors and/or third parties?
- How do you prepare those claims?
- How are the claims going to be funded?
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Transactions at an under value
- Pursuing assets placed beyond the reach of creditors
- Unlawful charges
- Directors disqualification
- How to work with an insolvency practitioner
- The judiciaries view
- Recent case law
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 1st November 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.