Capital Allowances for Property Surveyors - An Essential Guide
Capital allowances legislation has undergone a number of changes over recent years but much of the information required to prepare claims remains the same.
The webinar will outline legislation and what is required to prepare claims and how to deal with HMRC and the Valuation Office Agency (VOA). With the use of case studies the webinar will also illustrate the differences between claims involving the purchase of a property and those involving the construction of a property.
Aimed at property surveyors this webinar does not assume any prior knowledge of underlying capital allowances legislation.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is 'Plant & Machinery'?
- Repairs v Improvements
- Information needed to make a new build/refurbishment claim including case studies
- Information needed to claim allowances on a purchase including case studies
- Common pitfalls and mistakes
- Dealing with HMRC/The Valuation Office