Capital Allowances for Hospitality - Hotels & Restaurants
This practical course aims to provide you with an understanding of the key issues for claiming allowances on hotel properties for the buying, selling, refurbishing and constructing of space based on case studies and examples of best practice.
Stay abreast of the new restrictions for deducting interest where bank interest exceeds £2m/annum.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Asbestos removal and decontamination that typically applies in hospitality and tax relief
- Key types of plant that qualify in hotels and restaurants when constructed
- Enhanced capital allowances in hospitality premises
- Repairs to hotels and restaurants
- Repairs to hospitality and tax relief
- Landlord contributions
- Capital allowances issues when buying and selling hospitality buildings
- Interest relief restrictions from April 2017 and impact on hospitality
- Case studies
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme