CPR Part 36 - New Developments with Dominic Regan
There have been several significant decisions recently about the workings of this vital measure.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following new developments:
- Can you make an effective offer to settle a claim that hasn’t been pleaded?
- Is it lawful to provide for interest to accrue after the relevant period has expired?
- Should a receiving party get the 10% uplift where they barely better their offer?
- What is the effect of making a good offer on a solitary issue?
- The easy way to make compliant offers?
- Can the Court ignore defects in an offer?
- What weight, if any, does an invalid offer carry?
This webinar was recorded on 8th January 2020
at your organisation
Prices (ex VAT)
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 868 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.