CPR Part 36 - Drafting & Recent Developments - Live at Your Desk
This live broadcast session is aimed at litigators and will cover recent decisions relating to Part 36.
Presented by Helen Swaffield, the session will also highlight mistakes to be avoided.
What You Will Learn
This 1 hour live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Claimant's costs consequences
- Defendant's costs consequences
- Drafting errors and amendments
- Withdrawing the offer
- Genuine offers
- Interest calculations
- Lessons from new cases for claimants
- Late acceptance
- Indemnity costs for defendants
- Beating the Calderbank
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.