CPR Part 36 - A One Hour Update for Personal Injury Lawyers
This webinar aims to provide a whistle-stop guide to the main provisions of CPR Part 36 before providing a more detailed consideration of the complex issues that arise in applying the rules to personal injury cases.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The 'time-bomb' phenomenon - time-limited offers
- Calderbank v Part 36 - that is the question?
- When is it ‘unjust' to apply the Part 36 provisions?
- QOCS and Part 36
- Part 36 in split trials
- Indemnity costs after Broadhurst v Tan
- Is it always negligent not to make a Part 36 offer?
- Interest rate examples
- Recent case-law update
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.