CPR 2019 - Review of the Year with Dominic Regan
This ‘must attend’ live broadcast session will review and analyse the key decisions of 2019.
Join from the comfort of your desk and participate with other delegates and the speaker alike.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- A duty to point out errors to the other side?
- The impact of Herbert v HH Law
- An update on the reforms in the pipeline
- Yet more Part 36 decisions
- Costs management
- Relief from sanctions
- The impact of dishonesty on settled actions
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.