Business Development for Chambers’ Practice Managers - A Workshop
The legal landscape is changing fast: increased competition, publicly funded work being squeezed, direct access and more demanding clients. It's not enough now to rely just on reputation, the clerking room and great advocacy.
Delivered in an engaging and punchy format, this workshop will give Chambers’ Practice Managers the tools to help their members have the confidence and focus required to secure more instructions.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How to build relationships with professional contacts and stay visible
- How to network effectively at events and conferences and follow up
- How to use social media with particular focus on LinkedIn
- How to get articles published and position yourself as a thought leader
- How to deliver brilliant presentations and influence any audience
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme