Brexit & Devolution - More Compliance Issues for Payroll Personnel
In the payroll and HR world, compliance with legislation, policies and procedures is uppermost in professionals’ minds. This involves keeping up-to-date with changes as and when they happen, ensuring that we are always looking to the future. This applies regardless of whether your payroll and HR functions are managed internally or outsourced.
Brexit has happened (January 2020) and we look to depart from all EU obligations at the end of December 2020. The implications are not fully known, though we should be preparing as best we can with the information we have.
This virtual classroom seminar is designed to update professionals on the compliance issues that we need to think of now and in the future, both personally and professionally.
With so much uncertainty, this session is designed to bring clarity, where possible, and provide pointers for the future.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Payroll and CJRS compliance considerations for employers - now and in the future
- Brexit - what we know, what we suspect and what we don’t know
- The end of the ‘Transition Period’
- Staying in the United Kingdom from 1 January 2021
- Living and working in the European Union from 1 January 2021
- Post-Brexit Social Security co-ordination
- Devolution - the personal and professional impacts of devolved responsibilities
- The dis-United Kingdom
- What is devolved and what is not
- The devolution implications
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.