Brexit Briefing - Tax Implications for Business
In the middle of confusion, business has to continue somehow.
This webinar focuses on practicalities in the middle of possibilities: what should businesses focus on as they do business over the next few months (or possibility years, depending on transition arrangements). It will consider the tax aspects of Brexit in particular, and touches on some other legal and practical issues that businesses should bear in mind.
This webinar is aimed at anyone advising businesses with overseas customers, suppliers or related parties.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Possible Brexit models and key tax implications of each
- Double taxation: interest, royalties and dividends post-Brexit
- The status of tax treaties
- Social security agreements
- The impact of overseas anti-abuse rules on UK companies
- VAT: European and elsewhere
- Customs duties and tariffs