Brexit, Farming & the Rural Estate
Brexit will be the biggest change in the strategic landscape of rural estates and farms since the end of World War Two.
Owners, trustees, managers and advisers are faced with an apparently impossible task: how to prepare for the outcomes of Brexit itself, as well as all the associated trading implications of the UK's new place in the global economy.
There are ways in which rural estates and businesses can prepare themselves for what lies ahead. This half day course will make sure you are up to date with the latest position and provide you with the tools to prepare to prosper in the uncertain future.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Brexit - what we know so far
- What we have yet to learn
- How Brexit and related negotiations are likely to unfold
- Alternative post-Brexit trade models
- The implications for farms, rural business and estates
- Weather the storm: actions that all rural businesses can take now
- Plan to Prosper - how to emerge as a post-Brexit winner
- Know the risks and manage the risks
- Other issues to keep clearly in sight
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme