Blockchain & Crypto-Currency Update - Global Trends & More
Blockchain and crypto-currency may seem like just a trendy issue for niche specialists.
But their creep into the mainstream and impact on nearly all legal practice areas means that having a better understanding of the issues surrounding them will improve your ability to advise your clients.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What exactly is Blockchain?
- How Blockchain is being used and why it is important
- Whether crypto-currency can be used in transaction as legal tender?
- How crypto-currency is created and used and why this matters from a legal standpoint
- What ICO's are and what is their status globally and in the UK?
- Bonus - predictions on the future of Blockchain and crypto-currency
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 8th May 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.