Beyond GDPR: ePrivacy & Security of Electronic Communication
GDPR regulates the use of personal data by organisations, but what about the wider use of electronic communications data regardless of what it contains?
This live broadcast will be looking at privacy and electronic communications as a whole, covering regulation, applications by the police and security services and everyday issues through operating systems and browsers and their use of analytic data.
What You Will Learn
This interactive course will cover the following:
- EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002
- Proposed draft ePrivacy Regulation
- Current position of draft regulation & impact of Brexit
- Privacy & electronic communications regulations
- UK Investigatory Powers Act
- Davis & Watson Tele 2 case
- Use of personal & mobile devices of suspects seized by police
- Analytic data from software and privacy implications - Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.