Auction Conveyancing - The Key Issues Explained
As the property market cools down, sellers may consider whether to sell a property at auction. It can seem like a ‘quick fix’ for the seller and a buyer might think that they can ‘bag a bargain’.
However, there are pitfalls to selling and buying at auction and this webinar will prove useful for property practitioners of all levels who only deal with auction transactions occasionally.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why sell at auction - pitfalls for the seller
- What does the auctioneer have to disclose?
- The auction contract - a reminder of the key points
- Common Auction Conditions 4th edition in outline
- What does the RICS guidance on the auction conditions say?
- How to prepare an auction pack
- Pitfalls for the buyer of an auction property
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 23rd May 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.