Asbestos Litigation - What’s New?
Asbestos litigation continues to be a fast-moving area of practice.
In the past 12 months there have been several important judgments that you need to know about.
This webinar is aimed at asbestos and occupational disease lawyers and will be particularly useful for those seeking to maintain accreditation for such cases.
What You Will Learn
This APIL accredited webinar will cover the following:
- Disclosure issues following the Supreme Court Judgment in Cape Intermediate Holdings Ltd v Dring 
- The exercise of discretion in claims advanced after the primary limitation period has expired following HMG3 Ltd & Others v Dunn 
- The challenges of recovering lost business income in the wake of Head v The Culver Heating Company Ltd 
- Guidance on evidential issues in Taylor v Fascia Future
- Funding immunotherapy costs in light of Howard v The Imperial London Hotels Ltd 
- Guidance on the show cause procedure in Helm v (1) William Kenyon & Sons Ltd (2) Somewatch Ltd 
- Future developments