Appointing Administrators - All You Need to Know
This live broadcast session deals with appointment of administrators in and out of court with a particular focus on changes introduced by the Insolvency Rules and on the latest authorities on validity of appointment.
It will identify potential pitfalls for creditors seeking to appoint administrators and consider what administrators and creditors can do on discovery of a procedural problem which may affect the validity of an out of court appointment.
What You Will Learn
This introductory level session will cover the following:
- Who can appoint an administrator?
- When can an administrator be appointed?
- When is it necessary to go to court?
- Procedural requirements for appointments in court
- Procedural requirements for appointment out of court
- Potential pitfalls for out of court appointments
- What to do where an appointment may be defective
- Recent cases on validity of appointments
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.