An Introductory Guide to Public Liability Claims
This live broadcast session will provide you with a sound introduction to public liability claims.
It will specifically look at pre action disclosure applications, tactics for exiting the portal and costs.
The session will also consider the small claims limit changes and how this will affect PL cases in the future.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Portal and PL protocol
- Pre action disclosure applications
- Tactics for exiting the portal
- Practical guide - running a successful claim
- Case types and information regarding these specific areas
- Defective premises
- Duties relating to weather
- Beauty claims
- Product liability
- Small claims limit
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.