An Introduction to the RTA Claims Portal with Nicky Carter
Whether you have experience of the RTA low value process or come to the Portal for the first time, knowing how the process works will be vital for you to get the best results for your clients.
This live broadcast session will get you up to speed on the RTA process with a step by step guide to Stages 1 and 2.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What falls in and out of the new process?
- CNF - best practice form filling
- Exits - if, how and when
- Costs within and outside the process
- Insurer response - admission
- Putting together the settlement pack
- Is this an interim settlement pack
- Interim - options
- Exit - when can the client’s best interests be served by commencing Part 7 proceedings
- Costs recovery - ensuring payment
- End Stage 2 - settlement or Stage 3
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.