An Introduction to Vestibular Disorders - Key Principles & Common Pitfalls
This webinar is aimed at all personal injury practitioners who need to have awareness of vestibular injuries. Dizziness and balance problems can occur after even minor head injuries and can often complicate muscular-skeletal trauma and have been reported in up to 90% of patients with a traumatic brain injury.
This webinar will you help understand key principles and up to date case law and to avoid some of the common pitfalls in conducting these claims.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are vestibular conditions?
- The primary causes of vestibular conditions
- Common issues in legal claims, like breach of duty and informed consent
- Proving a vestibular injury and the importance of diagnosis
- Missed balance disorders, meningitis and benign vertigo
- The importance of getting the right expert report at the right time
- Quantum issues and vestibular rehabilitation
- Tactical steps in litigation involving vestibular injuries
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 29th May 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.