An Introduction to Statutory Audits
For accountants undertaking statutory audits for the first time, a good awareness of the essentials of the audit process is essential as this is a highly regulated and potentially complex area.
This introductory webinar will provide an informative insight into what is required and is essential viewing for those who are new to audit or who simply want a refresher.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following specific topics:
- The features and purposes of the statutory audit and the composition of the audit team
- How to complete basic profit and loss account and balance sheet audit tests efficiently and effectively
- How to produce high quality working audit working papers which comply with the requirements of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Audit assertions and how to address them
- Producing high quality audit working papers
- Completing essential balance sheet and profit and loss audit tests
- The significance of directional testing and professional scepticism
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 6th June 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.