An Introduction to Spinal Injury Claims
This live broadcast session is aimed at personal injury lawyers who deal with claims involving spinal injuries.
It will cover the key points which arise in these complex and demanding cases and is suitable for both claimant and defendant advisors.
What You Will Learn
This live session will cover the following:
- How the spine works and what happens when it is injured
- The particular features and problems of cauda equina syndrome
- The need for the right expert evidence and how to get it
- The potential quantum issues which are particular to spinal injury
- The pathology of syrinx and its implications for provisional damages
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.