An Introduction to Shooting & Fishing Rights on Farm Property
This new half day course is aimed at those who encounter country sports within the context of property transactions.
The course will cover:
- The law relating to the ownership of birds and game
- Property rights associated with shooting and taking away birds and game
- The law relating to the right to fish
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- When and what you can shoot?
- How rights to shoot on third party land arise and can be created
- Examining methods of retaining and exercising shooting rights
- What are fishing rights and how can they arise
Prices (ex VAT)
Discounts are available for multiple places and if you have 5 or more people interested in this course and would like to discuss holding it in your area or on an in-house basis then please email us at email@example.com
Can’t Make the Date?
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme