An Introduction to Recruitment Using Social Media
This one-hour webinar will provide an insight into the use of social media for recruitment. It is specifically geared to the needs of professionals working in HR and recruitment.
This webinar will cover the essentials delegates need to know when it comes to social media for recruitment, from a strong strategy to up-to-date trends and research on the digital recruitment landscape.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why & how is social media important to HR & recruitment
- Insight into the most up-to-date trends & developments
- How to determine the relevance & opportunity social media presents
- How to monitor & manage your reputation online
- Developing a social media strategy for your company
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 17th December 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.