An Introduction to Recovering Assets Post-Insolvency
Many creditors feel frustrated that the legal process does not do enough to chase down individuals or company directors whom may have left a trail of debts behind them and yet are still continuing with their lifestyle.
This introductory course presented by the highly popular and practical presenter Stephen Allinson, seeks to answer many questions surrounding this area.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Where to find and interpret the law
- The Insolvency Rules 2016 - what do they say about asset recovery
- Examining and interviewing the debtor - how does this work and what are the powers that exist?
- Post insolvency recovery actions - a practical and legal procedural guide
- Case law update - what themes are we seeing?
- Directors & the new disqualification regime - bark or bite?
- Recovering assets abroad - where are we in this post Brexit world?
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme