An Introduction to Pilot Trusts - In One Hour
This webinar will provide you with an overview of pilot trusts, what they are, common uses in current practice and a topical update on recent developments in the context of tax and estate planning.
The webinar is aimed at lawyers, accountants and other tax, legal and private wealth professionals of all levels.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is a pilot trust?
- What are the common uses of pilot trusts?
- What is the tax treatment of pilot trusts?
- What are the recent topical issues/changes around the use of pilot trusts?
- Anti-avoidance/Rysaffe case/FA 2015 (no.2)
- Why may private clients wish to use a pilot trust?
- What changes may be on the horizon that may impact the use of pilot trusts?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 17th May 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.