An Introduction to High Court Enforcement for Litigators
The introductory level webinar will cover enforcement through the High Court, and what a High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) can and cannot do.
It will also cover what information is needed to achieve the best results.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What cases can be transferred to the High Court for enforcement?
- How to transfer a case from the County Court to High Court
- What legislation and powers a High Court Enforcement Officer has
- What a High Court Enforcement Officer can and cannot do
- How to improve your chance of success with enforcement
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 27th November 2018 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.